Thanks for taking the time to fill out our First-Time Guest Survey!
Next, we’d like to encourage you to
Take the Three Week Challenge
Finding the right church to attend is a big decision and commitment. Before you make a decision we would like to challenge you to attend Journey for three weeks. Just coming for one week doesn’t give you an accurate picture of what it’s like to worship at Journey. We have different teachers, different styles of messages and different styles of music. By coming for at least three weeks, you’ll get a much better idea of what we’re like. During this time God can confirm if this is the place for you. The following questions should be answered:
- Is this church a place where I can connect with God and worship freely?
- Will I learn about the Bible here?
- Is fellowship and community encouraged here?
- Are peoples lives being changed?
- Is there a place for me to serve in the church?
- Is the church committed to helping people outside the church?
- Do I feel like this is a place I could call home?
- Is this where God wants me to be?
If you can say yes to these questions, then you have found your church home. Remember: no church is perfect!