Giving to Journey is quick, easy to manage and secure. You have several options for giving:
1) The easiest and quickest option is giving your smartphone. You can even set up recurring giving, so you don’t have to remember to give. Click here for more information.
2) If you are a regular attender at Journey, you’ll have an account on our online portal. You can give through the online portal, and you can download an app to your smartphone to make it even easier. With this option, you can set up recurring giving, and you can designate part or all of the amount to one more special funds (e.g. Building Fund, Generosity Project). If you have not yet received your login information for our online portal, contact us and we’ll send it to you.
3) You can also give to Journey via Paypal by clicking on the button below.
Giving is a vital part of our relationship with God.
- It acknowledges Him as the giver and owner of everything we have.
- It reflects our trust that He will continue to provide for us.
- It allows us to be a part of His work here on Earth.
- It’s a way for us to follow through on what He’s asked us to do. In the Bible we are told to, “Honor God with everything you own; give him the first and the best.” (Proverbs 3:9 MSG)
- The Bible teaches us that our baseline standard for giving is the tithe — contributing 10% of our income to the church. At Journey, we know tithing has been a turning point for many people to experience the blessings of following Christ. Not sure about tithing? Check out our Three Month Tithe Challenge.
Questions about online giving? Click here
When God stirs us to give beyond our tithe, it’s referred to as an offering. You can direct your offering to the cause that resonates with you, such as our Next Steps Building Fund or the Generosity Project.
Journey is a 501(c) organization, so all donations are tax deductible. Please note that all donations are non-refundable.