Our Core values define who we are and our approach to helping people find and follow Christ. They form the basis for what we do and how we do it.
We are people of faith.
We believe God can do amazing things in and through us.
We live out our faith together.
God can accomplish more in and through us when we work together. There is no such thing as a “Lone Ranger Christian.”
We are a work in process.
We are becoming like Christ, one step a time. We’re not there yet.
People outside the church matter to God.
We will never stop pursuing people who are far from God.
We are spiritual contributors, not spiritual consumers.
The church does not exist exclusively for us. We are the church and we exist for the world.
We are a reproducing ministry.
Our goal is to regularly be reproducing personal ministry, small groups, and even this church.
We create contagious environments for adults, youth and kids.
We are casual, accepting, non-judgmental, authentic and FUN!
We lead the way in generosity.
We give generously and sacrificially to help others in our community and around the world.
We teach for life change.
Our teaching is Bible-based, Christ-centered, culturally relevant, and understandable, with an emphasis on practical application.
- The Bible is God’s perfect manual for faith and life.
- God shows himself to us through his son, Jesus.
- God lives in and through us with the Holy Spirit.
- The only way to have a relationship with God is by putting our faith in Jesus.
- The presence of evil in the world leaves us with a choice.
- Heaven and hell are real places and we will all live forever in one or the other.
- Jesus is coming back.
- The church is God’s vehicle for telling the world about Jesus.